UK Challenge 100 Discussion 2012

TC

is there a "challenge complete" icon for Wales group? :wink: :wink: :oops:

Yes there is i will sort it when i get home. Well done for being the first to complete the Welsh section

Well....I can't have a week off and not get any tags.......so 150mile round trip to get Snetterton.....took the scenic route..... :lol:

Was gonna head down to London for Tower Bridge, Ace Cafe and Brands Hatch......but once I started riding decided it was a silly idea.....save those for a weekend I think.... :wink:

The London ones (at least Tower Bridge) will be a pain when the Diamond Jubilee and Olympics are on as there's gonna be serious restrictions to traffic all around that area....so just bear that in mind when you are planning your trip to get that tag..... :wink:

I was up in a (very wet) Argyll and Bute on Good Friday, stopped at the jail in Inveraray for a picture - i thought i had my number in my jacket pocket but no luck :oops:

I really need the number in the picture don't i?

Not that i have any aversion to going back that way mind...... 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm off to my brothers stag do tomorrow morning - going a very conviluted route to get to Aviemore! AND i'm doing another photo rally on top of this one (Cathedrals) so as well as the west of scotland challenge ones i've to stop at Inverness, Dornoch and Elgin Cathedrals - i must be mad 8-)

Weather look not too bad mind :mrgreen:

i'm doing another photo rally on top of this one (Cathedrals)

Cathedrals ??????? We have Pubs on ours :oops:

What does that say about this forum

Well April was quite eventfull on the challenge front.

Rushwind completed the Wales Challenge :cheers:

Roy managed to bag the Tower bridge

Tango has taken the lead over Bonniebird by one

I failed to complete the Scotland Challenge by 1 tag :cry:

Mk5Centurion forgot to take his number out with him :oops:

Top 10 at the end of April

Rushwind........ 510

TC...................420

Roy.................400

Whitedevil........260

Techno ...........250

Tango..............220

Bonniebird.......210

Rennie & Sue...200

Throttled.........150

Gorden276......130

Well done for everyone that has been out riding so far this year.

Remember anyone can join in at any time in and do as many or as few as you like.

Its just an excuse to get out on the bike.

Bike ready, kit ready, so tomorrow Ullapool, Monday John O'Groats, Tuesday Culloden and Wednesday some pubs on the way home. This trip will involve camping rather than B&Bs. The forecast is not great :(

The pubs are proving to be quite a challenge. The Kings Head involved going abroad and I can only find one Rose & Crown in Scotland, in Edinburgh in a pedestrianised road :?

A nail through the back tyre at Fort Augustus. No dealers open today or tomorrow with the bank holiday so the whole trip has been written off. I am back home absolutely gutted. Where do these nails come from? That is two punctures in the space of 3 months.