New e-mail address

nman1

Just to let you good peeps know, I have a new e-mail address. I presume you can get it from my profile but if not let me know. Presuming that is you want to e-mail me. :D

Nah, susie, the company has changed it`s name some time ago but failed to change my address. Did get a new telly and home cinema system but can`t set the bloody thing up properly :roll: Need to get a kid around that knows what they are doing :lol:

Did get a new telly and home cinema system but can`t set the bloody thing up properly :roll: Need to get a kid *WOMAN around that knows what they are doing :lol:

*one of those creatures that reads the instruction book BEFORE trying to do things, and doesn't bin it with the packaging! :wink: :lol:

Guest philgale
Did get a new telly and home cinema system but can`t set the bloody thing up properly :roll: Need to get a kid *WOMAN around that knows what they are doing :lol:

*one of those creatures that reads the instruction book BEFORE trying to do things, and doesn't bin it with the packaging! :wink: :lol:

Men don't need instructions as we know what we are doing better than the manufacturers of whatever it is we are putting together :lol:

Men don't need instructions as we know what we are doing better than the manufacturers of whatever it is we are putting together :lol:

Exactly my point Phil!!!! :roll: :lol:

Having said that, I still haven't worked out how, on our DVD/hard drive, to record a different channel to the one we're watching!! :oops: :lol:

:lol: I was very patient Susie, I only threw the thing accross the room after half an hour. :lol:

That sounds about normal!!!! :wink:

Just to let you good peeps know, I have a new e-mail address. I presume you can get it from my profile but if not let me know. Presuming that is you want to e-mail me. :D

Ah! Excellent! I have harvested it and will now sell it to African, Chinese and Russian spammers ... 8-)