Any Man UTD fans here???......

RiffmasterII

If it says London, Ireland or korea in the profile location, there is a good chance they follow Manure.

Nice to see the Scousers getting excited again. (2 dodgy penalties)

Still not going to get into Europe :up:

Not a fan of either team TBH but of the two I'm glad Liverpool won - can't stand Ferguson!!

Agree with Wanna - shocking mistake by the 'keeper for the first goal!! And terrible defending for the second!

Good to see that some of the lower league teams putting in good performance to dump the big boys out! :lol:

If you live in Essex, what are you doing supporting United??? :?

I get a private helicopter to each game.

But shouldn't you be supporting a local team?

In arts and musical tastes I do not reconile specific items or peices to a geographical point of view, I love Chinese music and I do not care if it's very far to get to, to listen to the music in the theaters.

To Football I was put into liking Manchester united, from my uncles to my older sibling. I appreciate for what the game is and not have bounds to supporting the most local team to support. Which would be some chav town FC.

sports is about identity and association, passion and history, excitement and drive.

I would never argue that success plays no part in the number of fans a team has throughout the world, it simple does, however it is not the only reason, and it never will be.

I also have keen interest in the early 00's to 2007 Munich team that I always admired from the history to the culture that surrounds the team.

:shock: blimey I was only asking out of idle curiosity! :shock:

:lol:

..Liverpool fan here too :mrgreen:

And how can you not support YOUR local team too??!!!!! :evil: :lol: Y'know, the lads that are doing a grand job in the top half of the Premier League!!!! :D :D

:shock: blimey I was only asking out of idle curiosity! :shock:

:lol:

..Liverpool fan here too :mrgreen:

And how can you not support YOUR local team too??!!!!! :evil: :lol: Y'know, the lads that are doing a grand job in the top half of the Premier League!!!! :D :D

:lol: You mean Norwich?? Strictly speaking, they aren't my local team.. I moved to Norfolk when I was 15. :up:

The wife's a Leeds fan so we always cheer for whoever isn't Man U.

My best mate's a Spurs fan so we always cheer for whoever isn't Arsenal

I'm a Reading fan, we always cheer for whoever isn't managed by Pardew. :)

I fear for her dad's television at times, the vitriol that comes out whenever Ferguson appears on screen.