Health and Safety gone bonkers

nman1

Read this and then wonder why we are paying these dick heads a wage.

We had a street party for the silver jubilee back in 1977, Charles and Dianas wedding in 1981 and not one councilor got involved in it`s organisation.

FFS let common sense prevail and keep your fecking nose out. IDIOT COUNCILLORS and H&S rules.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home/Di ... 022012.htm

Bloody ridiculous!!! :evil:

If it were me I'd just go ahead with the party and ignore the form.

Jeez, no wonder there's no community spirit anymore! :(

Trouble is, the ninny-nanny-naysayers would probably have you arrested.

I very vaguely remember the marriage of Charles and Diana in 1981 - we had a street party then - according to my Mother, we didn't have to ask anyone for permission. We all just agreed amongst ourselves that we would be having a street party. Nobody from the council even knew or would have cared about it.

Lol don't get me started on health and safety, we battle over zealous health and safety at work constantly these days!

As someone said its a job for life but something that exists to only to feed its own existence ultimately will do more harm than good.

Lol don't get me started on health and safety, we battle over zealous health and safety at work constantly these days!

As someone said its a job for life but something that exists to only to feed its own existence ultimately will do more harm than good.

Concur with you on this, odd how they pick on the trivial yet somehow ignore the things that would cost the employer to get fixed.

Do as we say, not as we do ?