The 2 stroke rally @Squires 1st - 2nd sept

argentum40

Well i have never been to a proper rally before and didnt think i would make this one but due to the kindness of a couple of members of the 2 stroke forum i was able to make it..

Then i was given a bike to ride on the rideout which was a Suzuki RH250 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know most of you arent into 2 strokes but the rideout from Squires to Seaways was awesome.. 105 2 stroke bikes blasting through the 45 mile journey was something to behold...

All in all the best weekend i have had in years and cant wait for next year... here are a couple of vids taken on the day and for those who know their 2 strokes you will see some amazing bikes from Rd's, LC's X7s and a plethora of other exotics...

Heres us leaving Squires

">

having a break to let the tail enders catch up in a layby

and finally Seaways cafe with some of us arriving

">

Fantastic weekend with great people, fantastic bikes and lots of beer... life doesnt get any better than this :love: :love: :love:

When I saw all the smoke I thought it was a wildfire from Spain....... :lol: :lol:

Seriously though mate....nice one....glad you had a good time. Saw a couple of strokers recently at Sunny Hunny......RD400DX, RG500 and a Liquid Cooled Yamaha racer style bike, engine didn't look like an LC though maybe a roadgoing TZ?..... 8-)