<t>Choose a date for the Rutland Meet</t>  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a date for the Rutland Meet

• 13th October
    • 14th October
    • 20th October
    • 21st October
    • Other (Please specify)

There's a thread about dates for this year's rideout and meet at Rutland South Shore. This location is also a Tag for those who haven't got that one yet.

Please state your preferred date so as many people as possible can make it.

You can select more than one option if you can make them all! (hopefully if I've done the poll thingy right!)

Edited by Bonniebird

OK Guys...are we close to making a decision? Weekend of 20/21 October is ahead at the moment by 1 vote. We could of course do 2 meets....one on the 14th and one on the 20th?....that way we may stand some chance of a decent day for the meet....and if both are OK I'd probably go for both too.....any excuse to get out on the bike.... :wink:

:? its not up to the mods :?

anyone can make a decision

but if you insist

go with what you have just said seen as though its a cracking idea :)

end of season meet at Rutland water 14/10/2012 :mrgreen:

if crap weather then 20th :)

14th for me too. And yes Dave we could meet at the marina to go over if it`s easier for you. Need to let Darren know as he does not get on here too often.

i have voted for the 20/21 as that is a weekend when i dont have my two boys staying with me. so if it ends up on the 14th i'll still come, but in the car.. with the boys.

i have voted for the 20/21 as that is a weekend when i dont have my two boys staying with me. so if it ends up on the 14th i'll still come, but in the car.. with the boys.[/quote

Did you say the 14th with your boys or the 20th without them :cry:

ummmmmmmmmm let me think :D

i have voted for the 20/21 as that is a weekend when i dont have my two boys staying with me. so if it ends up on the 14th i'll still come, but in the car.. with the boys.[/quote

Did you say the 14th with your boys or the 20th without them :cry:

ummmmmmmmmm let me think :D

dont worry TC i'll make sure they dont pick on you.

14th for me too. And yes Dave we could meet at the marina to go over if it`s easier for you. Need to let Darren know as he does not get on here too often.

Nice one Neil! :thumb:

:cheers: