swansea woman arrested after string of collisions

Selene

my mother and i were talking earlier about something that happened in the swansea city center monday morning. a woman had been on a wild driving spree and crashed into various vehicles including a truck and she had kids in the car!

i feel sorry for the kids i really do but why would she put them in so much danger?

Had she been drinking?....or is she just a cr*p driver? There may be a number of reasons for her behavior that could be beyond her control......but if the Police arrested her it's likely that her activities were within her control..... :shock:

those are the possibilities though apparently she was trying to get away from someone? i don't know but how anyone can put their children though something like that i do not know though i'm glad she's been arrested as if left to continue then god knows what could of happened...

Unfortunately Selene there are people around whose actions defy explanation by rational people.......actions that do not consider anyone else and the potential impact it may have upon them..... :roll:

I agree, Swansea's filled with lunatic drivers but then it's not all that different to Pembrokeshire and having said that it would be the same no matter where you are, there will always be lunitic drivers.

I would say I witnessed her smashing into the truck though, I did not, I only heard it whilst walking out from the rail station. I think, as Joeman said once before "Weird shit always happens around Zod" or something along them lines :D

I agree, Swansea's filled with lunatic drivers but then it's not all that different to Pembrokeshire and having said that it would be the same no matter where you are, there will always be lunitic drivers.

I would say I witnessed her smashing into the truck though, I did not, I only heard it whilst walking out from the rail station. I think, as Joeman said once before "Weird shit always happens around Zod" or something along them lines :D

yep, it does seem that wherever you are, strange things are occurring... :lol:

i havent heard about this, it sounds awful and lucky that no one was hurt. but Selene. you report of her saying that she was trying to get away from someone? have you thought that even though she drove a little crazy, that this was safer for her kids than say her jelous ex who had threatened to kill another mans kids? a mother will do anything (most mothers) to save their kids and if that means crashing a few vehicles to get the public's attention and the police to come to her then all she is really doing is creating a safety net for her kids. just a theory lol

When did this happen?

It happened Monday morning Bex right outside the train station. The lights were red at the time and she was trying to over take regardless of whether they were red or not and eh I was walking out from the rail sation, went into get myself a bottle of water and the next thing I know I hear something which I thought was plastic breaking. Looked over the road and there was a car kinda wedged into the back of a wagon, she reversed back after a minute or two and sped off.

Even one of the witnesses said she did look as if she was running away from someone. After that she ditched her car down the SA1 development area, so near Tesco/the pay and display car park and ran off down to the marina with her kids.

One can only imagine what she could have done if she wasn't arrested though, shameful but I agree that if she was running away from someone then it would be best to protect her kids though saying that despite trying to protect them she was putting them in harms way.

@ Joe - Yep! I stood in the middle of the road and forced her to collide with a wagon! xD What I also found strange was that there was damage to the other side of her car so she must have hit another one before colliding with the wagon.