Best place for discs?

min200

Loving the fact im riding most days for work come rain or shine but the discs on the front aqre pretty thin and im sure the pads are rubbing as well.

Thinking the calipers could do with a clean up etc but new discs and pads would be a good idea but the bloody cost :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Where do you folks buy yours from?

I know a few people that use the cheap chinese ones with no problems......yet! but not something I would put my trust in

I have heard good and bad things about EBC good in a way that they work really well with their sintered pads and are really good bad that they warp easily although I have only heard bad off a handful of people and heard more good than bad!

Galfer waveys not heard a bad word about them

do your research and see what others fit and see if you can get a really good OE set off ebay new ones come up from time to time

Don't want to spend a fortune Stu but theres no point in buying some rubbish that you end up replacing in five minutes!

I use the bike everyday so I suppose I should treat it right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but it is a hack! I am saving to get something nice to play with too ;)

Limited budgets as well with 4 happy kids being raised and payed for...

hmmm tough one

you may have to settle for some second hand ones off ebay just watch what you buy and buy them when you are ready to fit them so you can check they are straight and they are the right ones before its too late to claim

Just be carefull buying them off eBay.......had a set that were supposed to be for the Sprint.....but weren't......and another set where one of them was bent......you're probably best off buying new if you can.....brakes are something you really don't want to be compromising on..... :wink: