New bike trousers

Ok, so here is another weird question for you all. I have recently bought textile motorbike Reissa Waterproof CE Armoured jacket and trousers. The jacket is fantastic, apart from too hot! Now that is another story - lol. I took my mod 1 with my new bike gear and proudly wore it during the wonderfully hot July sun and by the end of the day the sweat was literally running down my back and my legs. I couldn't wait until my instructor said we had finished with the bikes so that I could get the jacket off. She, my instructor, burst out laughing and said no wonder I was so hot. I had left the winter lining in both jacket and trousers! lol

Anyway, back to the question. The jacket is great. Very comfortable if not too hot, even with the winter lining out now. The trousers though feel really weird. The armour plating for my knee's cover my shins when I walk, although they rise to my knee's when sat on the bike. It feels like I have two broken legs till I sit down. Is this the experience everyone has or are my trouswers a bit weird, or maybe I am a bit weird?

Interested to hear your thoughts.

What sort of lining is in the trousers? My first pair stuck to my legs as the lining was plain synthetic material. The second pair had a mesh like materiel which does not. The winter lining meant it slid around, taking it out means it is more sticky against the skin.

What ever the position of the armour, I would say it should be comfortable when you sit and it will move around.

The lining is sort of mesh type thing and it is non sticky! They are comfortable enough when sitting just makes my legs look unnaturally deformed when I walk. They feel OK, just looks ... well, weird!

Mine are the same, I think thats normal as you need the armor in the right place when riding, although on the day you really really need it you wont actually be on the bike at that point - so where will the armor be then relative to your knee?