Headlight's not bright enough

neilzomg

So i have wait for it, a lifan LF 125 samurai. The stock lights were terrible anyway, but had to be removed and converted to streetfighter as the plastics were in terrible shape, would have cost the price i paid for the bike to replace.

But anyway, they're running two 18/18w P15D.

I did a little mod connected up H7 50w lights on it, but it was just stuck on the same beam setting but did make it brighter.

i've seen some P15D LED headlights too, would something like that work?

Hi l would steer well away from fitting high wattage lights to your bike. Your bike's electrical system was probably tailored around the pair of 18watt lamps fitted to the bike as stock. With a 65watt lamp fitted your headlight loading is going up from approximately 3 amps to more than 5 amps. There's a strong possibility you might burn either wiring, switchgear or the charging system, as well as running the risk nothing spare to charge the battery. If l was going to looking for additional lighting l would be looking for something like these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-Bright- ... 2c7941ce8e Massive output for little power. Me l would disconnect one of the stock lights and connect these in it place you could then split the led lights to have one come on as low beam, and the other one switched and aimed be used as a high beam light. Hope this helps

Yeah, i was thinking of getting those 35/35 watt lights to stick on, i actually ordered a set but they were out of stock and got refunded.

If i could get two LED lights light suggested, maybe not as powerful link them up as running headlights to give some extra vision

might be a good idea.

Yeah, i was thinking of getting those 35/35 watt lights to stick on, i actually ordered a set but they were out of stock and got refunded.

If i could get two LED lights light suggested, maybe not as powerful link them up as running headlights to give some extra vision

might be a good idea.

Don't be fooled by the wattage Mate led lights have a massive lumens output against wattage used.

">
Just be sure that if you do fit them you use them sensibly and don't go blinding traffic.