Ideas for seat bag for CBF 125

Looking for a bag with ties or bungee etc to go on the passenger seat of my CBF 125.

Want to carry waterproofs with me and a few other bits.

Any recommendations for something that is reasonably priced?

thanks

Graham

Picked this up from the post office yesterday but unsure of how to attach to my bike.

I have removed the passenger seat and folder the big velcro strap under (the one that has to have minimum 15cm) and reattached the seat but on either side of that velcro strap are 2 other straps. Are they supposed to go around the seat too?

The instructions are not very clear...at least not for me and I can't find any other info related to fitting it on a CBF 125.

Would a top box be better? Givi E300N2 maybe.

Looks like Velcro strap goes under seat, the 2 straps each side are double d ring straps. You the those to pillion foot holders (front) and ideally luggage hooks for the back pair. Those 4 straps help hold the thing down, but any secure point that won't break on the bike is where you want to strap them too.

Thanks for the reply,

On my bag I have an additional 2 straps as well as the d-rings you mentioned.

I'm not convinced that I want any chance of this falling into my wheel so am going to send it back and try a Givi top box instead

I have something similar with a Velcro strap, it won't come off try and pull it apart bet you can't! You could pair it with some grip mat for additional support to stop it slipping.