agressive pads

cockercas

Depends what pads you've got at the moment.....they may just be sh*t pads.

I use Carbone Lorraine pads in my bike.....which seem to work ok. Trouble is if you go for race pads they take a while to get to temperature.....so the first few miles of riding could be interesting.... :wink: Sintered pads are better than organic pads, but the trade-off is that they wear the disk rotors quicker. It may be a case of experimenting with different pads to find the ones you like best..... 8-)

My riding buddy put hard pads on his blade, took them off after a couple of weeks because they were visibly eating the discs. Not good at £300 a pair.

Rebuilt/serviced calipers, and new pads are normally a million miles better than the doggy old turds on most peoples bikes with ancient pads and warped discs.

Wot Tango dun said.

I use HH pads on mine and am happy with them. They've got plenty of feel in them and stand up well to a day at the track.

Easily grippy enough to lock the front up after a quick session and fine to use on the road.