MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

PICK UP SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE.

OK well it looks like me, willow, FC and Debs should all be at MFN around lunchtime (TBC), therefore if anyone needs to be guided into MFN then text me or willow and we will meet you.

The best place to get picked up from is as follows:

If you come off the M1 at J26 and take the A610 to matlock (away from Nottingham), there is a layby just as you come off the roundabout, if you pull over in here and text one of us will come guide you in (its about 5 min away).

If you dont have our no.s then please PM.

eeerrrrrrrmmmmmm

one of you might have to pick me up, I don't finish work til 4.15

think i know fc's number tho!!!!!! :lol:

Lets make a convoy Rubber Duckie!!!

OK 3 bikes isnt THAT much lol but if we could convince MP to go in her car we could dump all our stuff on her, or even ask nicely if she wouldnt mind :wink:

If you wanna let me know what time you'll be at the services I'll meet y'all there... but you're buying the curry!

...refuse to give me a lift then ditch your stuff on me... pfft you'll pay! :twisted:

can we have a pick up service to carry us back to our tents cos I got a funny feeling my legs wont work after x amounts of pints :roll:

lol.. its about 20 metres door to door ;)

Even a half-decently aimed fall from your barstool will probably suffice.

I'm aiming to be there around 3ish on Friday, so can assist with the "guiding in" if needed

Commitments commitments commitments. Why does f-ing life have to get in the way of life!!!

Anyhoo, will not be there Sat daytime now, but will be there Sat evening and from midday on Sunday.

I know the feeling :roll:

I will be there lunchtime an' all, anybody else going darn the M1??......

Apart from NA, obviously. !!

I will be, but not til later when little legs has finished school :) And in the car too :lol:

Right folks just to let you know I am going to have to bail on this one. Have got an admin weekend come up with the exploring lot and it clashes.

Ohh BTW Mick, I dont have a Tag.................................. Far too many cheap coipes. I bought an Omega instead !! :wink: :lol:

Guest philgale
I think we shall wait and see what the weathers like non of these sites are any use!

Whats an ironing board?

think it look like a surf board with legs, only for women though....

Oooooo get u Phil!!! :twisted:

The met office says its gonna be ok.....and to be fair theyre the most accurate that I found.

However..........doesnt matter does it?! Gonna have a fab time anyway 8)

Oooooo get u Phil!!! :twisted:

The met office says its gonna be ok.....and to be fair theyre the most accurate that I found.

However..........doesnt matter does it?! Gonna have a fab time anyway 8)

But it will turn you into the hair bear bunch!

Sorry if question has been asked, havn`t got time to read through the whole thread.

Can you just turn up on the day, for the day.

Can you pay on the day to stop over night.

Sounds like a great chance to meet quite a few forum members.

Sorry if question has been asked, havn`t got time to read through the whole thread.

Can you just turn up on the day, for the day.

Can you pay on the day to stop over night.

Sounds like a great chance to meet quite a few forum members.

Im sure u can neil....tickets were issued initially to get an idea of numbers for staffing..... if you wanna be 100% give Lee a call (poster on first page has number)

Be good to see you.....and u gotta CAMP!!