MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Right folks just to let you know I am going to have to bail on this one. Have got an admin weekend come up with the exploring lot and it clashes.

Ohh BTW Mick, I dont have a Tag.................................. Far too many cheap coipes. I bought an Omega instead !! :wink: :lol:

Ive always preferred Breitling myself :wink:

Though at the moment I've a very nice Chopard Mille Miglia

Vicki, I`d have to camp over. No way riding home with a few bevvies in me. I`ll google a route and possibly see you all there. Can you get chilled panniers specifically for beer and vodka bottles ???? :? :?

Vicki, I`d have to camp over. No way riding home with a few bevvies in me. I`ll google a route and possibly see you all there. Can you get chilled panniers specifically for beer and vodka bottles ???? :? :?

nman.. you coming on friday or saturday?

If saturday, I'm picking up Anna from my house at 11am.. if you get to mine for then, I could guide you in as it were?

If friday, I'll see you there :P

Ian, if I do come it will be on the Saturday. I`ll get directions from your dad cus I`m crap at remembering wher you live (or pm me with a GOOD detailed map). Will have to get me self a sat-navy thingy. Don`t wait for me, If I`m not there by 11.00am, carry on.

I think we shall wait and see what the weathers like non of these sites are any use!

Whats an ironing board?

think it look like a surf board with legs, only for women though....

Like you would know Phil, you iron your shirts over a wok !!! :twisted:

Guest nastro azzurro
I think we shall wait and see what the weathers like non of these sites are any use!

Whats an ironing board?

think it look like a surf board with legs, only for women though....

Like you would know Phil, you iron your shirts over a wok !!! :twisted:

:whip: Ouch!!!!!!!

I can now make this one, but probably only on the Sunday. If there's anyone else travelling that day who would like to meet up and ride together please pm me. (I'm happy to deviate from the direct route in order to meet. Does that make me a deviant?)

Think most people will be there coco... be good to see you.... hope I manage to get out of my tent that day lol..

if coco turns up early he's gunna be all on his lonesome methinks........in't saturday night party nite :shock: :shock: .........highly unlikely any sod gunna be in a fit state till round mid mornin :lol: :lol:

Think most people will be there coco... be good to see you.... hope I manage to get out of my tent that day lol..

if coco turns up early he's gunna be all on his lonesome methinks........in't saturday night party nite :shock: :shock: .........highly unlikely any sod gunna be in a fit state till round mid mornin :lol: :lol:

Just as the pub opens!! :D :D

Just as the pub opens!! :D :D

yeah but korb the best cure is hair of the dog :lol: :lol: