Hello,

What do you think if I cement scaffolding ring bolts, around 3 off them or 4 of them all together in line, and put the chain through? Are they strong enough for boltcutters? I have about 70cm boltcutters in my work, I tried it on the ring but it only scratched the surface about 2mm and dont go deeper, I have wall anchor but I cant put that on the wall, im renting and landlord didnt agree. He doesn't mind the ground. And its easy to dig it out( will take some time though...) cheers!!

Had a look online at images, are you saying you're going to cement the threaded part into the ground and put the chain through the ring part at the top?

They won't last two minutes, you could stick a bar through and lever them out the concrete.

As most thieves operate these days though, they'll just cut through the chain or lock with a cordless grinder.

For the purpose of stopping the local scum it'll do.

In reality if your bikes that nice and professionals want it, they'll have it regardless of what you do.