HAPPY EASTER! Look after your gnashers! :D

BikerMooFromMars

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Gonna go all dental nurse-y on you lovely bikey people just because I care :angel1: , advice for adults and kids (not just for Easter!) - take it or leave it 8-) ;

> Don't snack on chocolate lots throughout the day, try to eat what you are going to eat all in one go or a couple of times in the day to reduce sugar attacks on your teeth - and best to eat it with meals if you can.

> After eating your chocolate, chew on sugarfree gum, rinse with mouthwash or water to reduce the pH levels in your mouth and wash away some of the sugar, and don't brush your teeth for at least half an hour or you risk eroding your enamel.

Enjoy! I ate my chocolate rabbit's eyes so it couldn't watch me eat it... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ate an entire JCB Easter egg for breakfast...

That reminds me of one of the pressies I'm giving my 2 year old nephew tomorrow...

Screen Shot 2015-04-05 at 19.41.12.png[/attachment]

:lol:

Hope you enjoyed your chocolate coma! I was ill all last night, then decided having white chocolate Easter bunny for breakfast was a good idea... :| !!

362216716_ScreenShot2015-04-05at19_32_20.png.c5ffa6fe928ef059f54e7fdaf3f91dc8.png

1146801152_ScreenShot2015-04-05at19_41_12.png.59572ba20b1bfa524ba4c8f906376383.png

Thanks for the warnings Moo but a bit late for me I'm afraid, had all mine out last year! Got to say as afraid I am of dentists it was the best thing I ever did. Now I can pig out on chocolate and not worry about ruining my teeth. :lol:

Awwww, did ya enjoy farm time, Joeman?

For Easter and part of my 30th burfday funtimes, Fozzles took me to see my favourite cows...ultimate day out for me!!

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/BikerMooFromMars/P1010229a_zpsc6ewz8ax.jpg

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/BikerMooFromMars/P1010244a_zpsbd4mmnih.jpg

Also saw lotsa bunnies, guinea pigs, chicks, lambs, goats, other breeds of cows, gianormous pigs and cute lil piglets. Best day out for me! :lol:

PS - your own teef are always the best :mrgreen:

Awwww, did ya enjoy farm time, Joeman?

For Easter and part of my 30th burfday funtimes, Fozzles took me to see my favourite cows...ultimate day out for me!!

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/BikerMooFromMars/P1010229a_zpsc6ewz8ax.jpg

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/BikerMooFromMars/P1010244a_zpsbd4mmnih.jpg

Also saw lotsa bunnies, guinea pigs, chicks, lambs, goats, other breeds of cows, gianormous pigs and cute lil piglets. Best day out for me! :lol:

PS - your own teef are always the best :mrgreen:

I start as a p/t seasonal warden at a local country park/nature reserve on Wednesday and we have our own fold of Highland cattle :)

I start as a p/t seasonal warden at a local country park/nature reserve on Wednesday and we have our own fold of Highland cattle :)

So SOOOOOO jealous! And only found out about Highland Cattle in Cambridge after I moved away...lived there for over 10 years!! FFS :lol:

So SOOOOOO jealous! And only found out about Highland Cattle in Cambridge after I moved away...lived there for over 10 years!! FFS :lol:

My first job this morning was to take Minty her carrots and cornflakes with molasses and give her some fresh hay. She's in quarantine because she broke her pelvis. Then fresh hay and water for the other seven. They came galloping over :)

And tomorrow I get to do it all again!

My first job this morning was to take Minty her carrots and cornflakes with molasses and give her some fresh hay. She's in quarantine because she broke her pelvis. Then fresh hay and water for the other seven. They came galloping over :)

And tomorrow I get to do it all again!

OH. MY. GOD! So where are they? And is there any way you could make it happen so I can feed and stroke them (pleeeeeease!)! To say I am obsessed with cows is putting it lightly and these are my freaking FAVOURITES! I do also understand they can be dangerous, but I tend to know how to approach them...and when to not bother and walk away :lol:.

Love the name Minty! Hope she gets better soon - how did she do that??

Also, can we swap jobs? :lol:

They are at Wandlebury Country Park, just south of Cambridge. Unfortunately, there are no facilities to allow feeding and stroking unless you are lucky enough for them to come over to the fence- they usually spend their time on the other side of the field they graze. I have given them hay twice now and have not been able to stroke them myself! Minty is quarantined in an area not open to the public and I am not in a position to grant access- I don't have the power I'm afraid :( I tried to tempt her over to me with a carrot today but she wouldn't come close enough. And also she is wary of females- she thinks they are all vets!