Greasey visor tip

An old skool biker gave me this tip for when you're in damp wearther so the road spray kicks up just enough grime to shit your visor up but not wet enough to turn your head and make it wash off. Use a yogurt pot wired to your bars with a cut sponge in it and washing up liquid / water in the pot, at traffic lights etc give your visor a quick wash. Simples

*insert skeptical fry face*

Not sure if joking...

Arley barley feet off the ground, it might not add to the aesthetics of your bike but call me old fashioned but I'm more interested in seeing where I'm going [emoji41]

Please do :D

My visor never gets that dirty tbh.

I have 3 strategies for my visor,

1) don't go out for a ride when it's raining,

2) If I get caught out then good old nikwax visorproof gets the rain beading off & usually that's enough but,

3) When it's just damp enough to muck up my visor but I don't want to scratch it I use the patented yoghurt pot, actually it's a jelly pot :lol:

I keep it in a sealed food pot in my kit when needed. It's velcro'd on with the non aggressive velco around the bar.

20150512_171615.jpg.b26c6455d14db888b6d16d1d604efc3f.jpg

20150511_171846.jpg.c512e58920199136a8d441876a1d6943.jpg

An old skool biker gave me this tip for when you're in damp wearther so the road spray kicks up just enough grime to shit your visor up but not wet enough to turn your head and make it wash off. Use a yogurt pot wired to your bars with a cut sponge in it and washing up liquid / water in the pot, at traffic lights etc give your visor a quick wash. Simples

Do you have to eat the yogurt first .

Do you have to eat the yogurt first .

Well if you don't it might look like you've been cream pied by an elephant :shock: