leather jeans

looking to get my first pair of leathers for my mod1 training next week,going to have to try some on but as a question do they come in the same fit or do you buy bigger or smaller than your normal size ? asking because i just got some boots and had to go for a 10 when im just a nine :)

It depends on the brand and how they fit you, i normally go a size up from normal denim jeans to allow things to be worn underneath, like work trousers etc.

Try a few on and see how you feel, if you can, either sit on a bike or squat down to make sure they are comfy when your legs are bent.

Any one same as me? I'm 6'4" and size 42ish waist. I either fond right leg length but to small on waist or right waist but leg too short? Why do tall people have to be skinny? Haven't they seen a tall guy with a belly before?!

Hate clothes shopping!

Any one same as me? I'm 6'4" and size 42ish waist. I either fond right leg length but to small on waist or right waist but leg too short? Why do tall people have to be skinny? Haven't they seen a tall guy with a belly before?!

Hate clothes shopping!

make yourself skinny ..............problem solved :mrgreen:

Hate clothes shopping!

make yourself skinny ..............problem solved :mrgreen:

Lol, im trying! [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Just keep in mind that leather will give a bit, so if it feels tight but not "wtf is this? some kind of corset?!" ... then you've probably got a good match.

Basically just dont make it fit like Zoolander.

• 3 weeks later...

Hate clothes shopping!

Yep 6'5 42"