One of life's lessons (please add your own).

onesea

when you find someone who puts up with your shit then keep them.... they may not be pretty, skinny or rich, but they get you.... and that in its self makes life more enjoyable..

Bit bleak :lol:

You can always rely on loved ones and family. Not in every instance but in most.

We set the limits for reliance, and hold those we place it in accountable for it.

Which is why I'd say only rely on those for things you can realistically expect, and if you owe anything, owe allegiance/trust etc.

Best life lesson can be summed up by the life of brians "always look on the bright side of life"

If her bra and panties match when you take off her clothes, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.

what if they match her mother's too?? :3some:

That escalated rapidly.

It always does

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140726023420/clashofclans/images/5/50/If-you-know-what-i-mean.png

I have a few quotes that I do believe help me stay happy in life. -

Don't regret anything that has made you smile.

and

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

and if I am feeling participially sorry for myself I just watch this and it give me the kick I need to snap out of it! Although pretty much anything Tim Minchin cheers me up :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XrI_2bPVA

Bit bleak :lol:

You can always rely on loved ones and family. Not in every instance but in most.

We set the limits for reliance, and hold those we place it in accountable for it.

Which is why I'd say only rely on those for things you can realistically expect, and if you owe anything, owe allegiance/trust etc.

My opinions bow down before your extensive life experience and limitless wisdom :roll:

100% of everything you read on the internet is true. You cant argue with the internet - it knows everything.

And if you do choose to argue it soon comes down to Hitler, Natzis and/or yo momma. Or Chinese bikes ;-)

100% of everything you read on the internet is true. You cant argue with the internet - it knows everything.

And if you do choose to argue it soon comes down to Hitler, Natzis and/or yo momma. Or Chinese bikes ;-)

Or any of the below...

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/TMBFBanner_zps8900fd34.jpg

Or any of the below...

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/TMBFBanner_zps8900fd34.jpg

I will never not click like when you post this picture :D

My opinions bow down before your extensive life experience and limitless wisdom :roll:

I have neither nor was I saying your opinion is wrong, just it seemed common sense to look at the flip side as well rather than just the bleak :)

It's a challenge to be positive these days. Being negative seems the realistic choice, especially as by the time you've left your teens you find adulthood is no fun either. If life is bad no one seems to help, and if life is good people seem to sneer.

People hate others without a single logical reason other than the ones they invent, and it seems impossible to be accepted for who you are, so it's no wonder society has major identification issues.

End of it all, we have our bikes, hopefully our health. And as you said, enjoy the little things.