Sold a car and now getting abuse

Classickid21

Although your reasoning is pretty sound mate, it's still not an assault. Your reasonable apprehension of harm must be immediate, ie face to face, not over a phone call, email or social media. Common assault is basically divided into two parts, the immediate fear or threat (Common Assault) or the actual assault itself, ie Battery. You can not assault someone over the phone, email etc etc. Hope this clears it up.

If you need any further advice pal, PM me.

i got done for assault involving a heated phone call to my neighbour....He pissed me off that much I ended the call ... Then went round and hit him round the swede with my Nokia :D

i got done for assault involving a heated phone call to my neighbour....He pissed me off that much I ended the call ... Then went round and hit him round the swede with my Nokia :D

LOL Problem solved good old Nokia's ;) I remember the days of nokia 3210

Just an Update I recently saw the car up for more I asked a friend to check it out (it was still owned by the boy) (my friend viewed the car, couldn't seem to find anything wrong with it, other then a couple bits like almost bald tyres exhaust leaking, and it had done bit more mileage, he said it stank like a rolling ashtray.

I think that next car or bike I get bored of ill just break the damn thing lol.

Just an Update I recently saw the car up for more I asked a friend to check it out (it was still owned by the boy) (my friend viewed the car, couldn't seem to find anything wrong with it, other then a couple bits like almost bald tyres exhaust leaking, and it had done bit more mileage, he said it stank like a rolling ashtray.

This is the perfect chance for revenge... Get your mates to keep ringing him asking him stupid questions about the car , and make him ridiculously low offers for it .

This is the perfect chance for revenge... Get your mates to keep ringing him asking him stupid questions about the car , and make him ridiculously low offers for it .

lol Rack up the mileage with all the test Drives (drive it like you stole it)