Double Cuff Gloves

OK Out today and I stayed mainly dry in the rain...

My boots leaked (not to much of a concern my feet stayed warm...

My gloves filled up! They are waterproof, the problem I put them inside my jacket I fill my sleeves with water. If I put them over the top even when moving water works its way down and my gloves start filling up...

If there a known solution?

There are always solutions.. the cheapest is probably adding muffs to your handlebars for the winter, that way the gloves wont be out in the rain at all.. and your cuffs should be pretty well protected too. In fact.. good muffs plus heated grips will mean you'll probably never need to wear winter gloves.. or waterproof gloves again. take the muffs off in the spring and consider upgrading your gear. the premium makers have come up with effective ideas on keeping dry... but these generally cost.

There are always solutions.. the cheapest is probably adding muffs to your handlebars for the winter, that way the gloves wont be out in the rain at all.. and your cuffs should be pretty well protected too. In fact.. good muffs plus heated grips will mean you'll probably never need to wear winter gloves.. or waterproof gloves again. take the muffs off in the spring and consider upgrading your gear. the premium makers have come up with effective ideas on keeping dry... but these generally cost.

I found of these http://www.helmetcity.co.uk/richa-wind- ... GwodjSACpg a lttile cheaper than that today (do not tell the misses).

Will report back next time I am out in the rain...