They knackered my car!

Mr Fro

Just seen my old classic car on EBay here and they've totally f**ked it.

The lovely 15" minilites are gone along with all the upgrades I made. I restored that from a heap of crap and made it a very nice motor. Now it's back to being a bag of shite. Sad to see. :-(

I sold my 1972 Morris Marina TC (stop laughing over there) 5 years ago and saw her pop up on ebay a while back, sans interior, engine, dash and most of the TC trim and the guy wanted £100 more than he paid me for the whole thing!!

So I get it. And I get your car is a lot nicer than my marina, which made people in the back seasick.

it's a beautiful car! tempted for a crafty bid.

It was! It's the SE5 GTE and there are only a few left (as is count them on the fingers of one hand few). Whoever gets it will have a very rare car indeed!

it's a beautiful car! tempted for a crafty bid.

It was! It's the SE5 GTE and there are only a few left (as is count them on the fingers of one hand few). Whoever gets it will have a very rare car indeed!

seems even the relatively common ones are pretty rare. Even when it went through it's square edged ugly 80's phase, it was still a pretty car!

True - there's a good number of boxy SE6 about and a few SE5A which look similar my old one but the dash was shitty plastic as opposed to the lovely re-trimmed "old English vinyl" one I had. Plus the 5 had a better engine. ;-)