Please tell me shoulder pads reduce in size overtime!?

I just realised when I pull it down it goes over my eyebrows, that mean it's too big? All the other "tests" are fine: Can't put any fingers in the forehead cushioning; can't pull it off backwards; when I move it my skin moves; cheek pads are tight enough that if I bite down my teeth run across/catch my gums

https://vimeo.com/154029788

I'd agree... when mine was new it had hardly any movement at all, a year later it has softened but I still don't think I have that much wiggle room. I'd defo go see what someone who knows what they're talking about!

He wasn't impressed when I rang and said I've potentially got a size too big and some of the lads have recommended I come back FR a refitting. "Mate.. What I don't know about helmets" etc. Oops....

Do you know Lou Matiera by any chance?
Who? Nope

Trained at the uni gym for a few years, worked for nufc as a u18 strength and fitness coach.
Unfortunately not mate,'I've met so many people in the 5 years I've worked here, I'll probably recognise his face.

+1 for Custom Lids Newcastle. Once I got there and he seen how big the small was he was more than happy to order a XS (and tried an XS on of a different colour, same brand) and apologetic. Said I done the right thing.