ebay shits

tuktuk

often its at 99p and then loads of money for the postage so it costs them nothing to list it and only tiny sellers fee at the end as you can list anything apart from cars/bikes now with 99pence starting bid free of charge,but yep they are tossers when they dont sent the stuff out

Ebay Strikes again... worked out today i had sold few items free postage ... etc then looked at the fee's ..... i just gave my items away after paypal and ebay charges. left with about £3 to show for the item .... mhmm

going back to 0.99p seller they infuriate me.

I find myself buying and selling less and less on EBay nowadays. As a buyer I find that people hide postage costs (as already said), and they can be tardy in dispatching goods. As a seller, I get complete morons asking f**king stupid questions. E.g. I have listed things as "Buyer Collects" and I've put in sodding huge red letters "Collection Only", and I STILL get some jackass asking me, "How much you post this Russia, I pay?"

I find myself buying and selling less and less on EBay nowadays. As a buyer I find that people hide postage costs (as already said), and they can be tardy in dispatching goods. As a seller, I get complete morons asking f**king stupid questions. E.g. I have listed things as "Buyer Collects" and I've put in sodding huge red letters "Collection Only", and I STILL get some jackass asking me, "How much you post this Russia, I pay?"

I have had a few like this, or they ask will you swap for this blah blah ... No cash only, i had a honda xr50 rolling chassis at countless, kiddy doubting the bike lowballing me i was willing to post, a guy from beligum said its too high the postage i said ifs free if you collect witch he did so £30 it cost him to collect and a day out.

as naughty as it might be i just sold some stuff on ebay just made sure the postage cost was high enough to cover the rip off.................i mean commission charges

It's "postage and packaging" which includes your time to wrap it up and take it to the postoffice, so don't worry about charging more than the actual postage cost.

Was going to post in here that I'd had a good experience with Ebay.. Then the package arrived.. Never mind! :roll:

Always thought of it as a bit of a rip-off site, though the OH seems to always manage to get great deals off it!

Not sure how to go about sending this back now.. Or complaining to ebay.. Bah Humbug..

Not sure how to go about sending this back now.. Or complaining to ebay.. Bah Humbug..

boooo. IIRC you have to contact the seller first, I don't think ebay will step in unless you can't reconcile with the seller first.

Flea-bay are a joke. I bought a petrol cap for my bike months ago which was advertised as 'New. Complete with fixing screws and rubber O ring'. Rather stupidly, I threw the old junk out waiting for my shiny new stuff to arrive. Cap arrived with no O ring or fixing screws. I emailed seller who said fixing screws and O ring not included for that model. Despite my continued complaining that they had advertised it as included, they wouldn't budge. I lodged a complaint with flea-bay who found 'seller had not misled buyer in any way'.

Another occasion I sold a clarinet for £50. Perfect working order. THREE months after seller received it he left neg feedback saying that it arrived broken. He complained to ebay who gave him full refund! BARSTUARDS, the lot of them.

Some days you're lucky, other days you're not!

For me its some heated grip... Good price said to be next delivery 24 hours Royal Mail receive tomorrow if ordered in the next 5 hours...

6 days later it arrives (well I have to collect in the morning form the post office)...

Seems there is nothing you can do..... Jsut bad feedback which will probably bounce back at me one way or other...