5 days 'til test + get my bike!!

Yea only just before Christmas I think Alan said

if its the same lisa she been there since before `96 ... must be 45 by now ... didnt think she would ever leave..

you know where she went ?

Yea Alan said the same, said it was an emotional time but she couldn't refuse the money she was offered, and unfortunately I don't sorry.

Google tune ecu ;-)

Yep TuneECU is a free program you can download from t'Internet. ....and you need an VAG OBD2 cable, which you can get for about £10 off eBay. ..... :wink: I would strongly recommend that you don't go messing with the fuelling and ignition maps though, unless you know what you're doing......and have a dyno to hand.......engines can go bang if you bugger the fuelling and ignition up...... :wink:

But you can download preset maps for your bike and upload them into the ECU.......and TuneECU is also very useful for diagnostics on the bike if you ever have any problems with it...... 8-)

More manufacturers should take this approach amd would save us all buying power commanders!

Good luck for the test :wink: Fingers crossed the weather is decent.

Knowing my luck it won't be, hopefully that'll mean the tester wants to be out less haha

They might follow you in the car, even better as you can lose them! I was followed on the bike and lost the examiner for loads of the test. Cant fail you if they cant see you lol
Haha I have been told losing them is an effective way to waste some time.

They might follow you in the car, even better as you can lose them! I was followed on the bike and lost the examiner for loads of the test. Cant fail you if they cant see you lol
Haha I have been told losing them is an effective way to waste some time.

it is!

I did it a few times on my test :lol:

I had to keep pulling over and waiting for him!

I remember coming back in to the test centre convinced I'd failed as I'd only been out 10 minutes. Turns out it had been almost 40!! Obviously I was having more fun than I thought :lol:

Don't get too wound up about it.

Take it nice n steady and try n stay calm.

Then let the fun begin ;-)

I'm hoping I'll be nice and calm, just whilst sitting at home I can't wait [emoji39]