How to increase idle RPM? (TT600)

Dunno why it's leaking from the gear shift if the bike went down on the other side... :?

Anyway.....If you're going to do the chain and sprockets yourself you'll need a chain breaker and riveter tool too..... :wink:

Just give the bike a thorough going over whilst it's laid up.....just in case you've missed something. .... :wink:

I think it's leaking from the shifter because I can only assume as it was going down I tried to stamp on something to try bring he bike back up and I've snapped something. Competing in Olympic weightlifting has it's downfalls [emoji1]

I won't be doing nothing myself, don't trust myself enough

I won't be doing nothing myself, don't trust myself enough

Then you may as well wright the bike off as the labour costs will cost more than the bike..

Come on, everyone has to learn somehow, and from what you've said the repairs are pretty simple to do.

Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in! Since it's already basically a wright off, you can't make it any worse!!

Take the selector of the gear change and there will probaly be a dust cover/clip then a oil seal.

Ive done one before on a rmz and tipped it on its side to save draining the oil.

Use the old seal to drive the new one in.

I don't have anywhere to do any of the jobs plus I'm lucky in that the guy who looks after all my brothers Subarus also fixes bikes so it's going to him tomorrow.

Just spent more money on the seat retrim, bulbs, mirror replacements..

it's called Farkle.

Off topic but the word "Farkle" always makes me think of an amalgam of the word "fart" and "spackle" (the well known vomit provoking pub game played by squaddies).

Fortunately M&S where I brought it from have offered to collect it and will fit any parts it needs for free as long as I buy the parts from them.. Fair enough I guess.