Ebay buyers Lies they come up with

Classickid21

Hello all,

Today i thought i sold the 500cc but later to know it was a donut with no money... i went to cancel the transaction notice i had sold something else all (expensive)

the bill came to £1895 - ebay fee's. first he said he was too far, ok no problem, then i saw i checked my feedback (2 nasty msg's because i didn't reply in time) now been removed.

soon as the bike has sold via ebay i took the details down and saved them .... also contacted him with my details not giving my full address just my phone number.

now the excuses came ?

he started changing his address numerous times.... lies begun started out he lives in Devon then london then bradford.... so who is this buyer well the donk forgot to take his phone number off eBay i am tempted to give him a call tomorrow and tell him off.

... so i have outstanding ebay fee's because this silly little oink couldn't pay because of his silly excuses

You should list it as a classified add, then any one who is genuinely interested can arrange to come and view it and hopefully buy it.

Auctions for cars and bikes are just a magnet for fooking idiots.

just explain to ebay what has happened and you will not get charged as the sale has not gone through and they cannot take money for something that didnt happen apart from listing fees which if you talk to them nicely they might waive due to the nature of what happened but it would beworth speaking to them on the phone rather than by email and make sure you have buyers id ready for them

just explain to ebay what has happened and you will not get charged as the sale has not gone through and they cannot take money for something that didnt happen apart from listing fees which if you talk to them nicely they might waive due to the nature of what happened but it would beworth speaking to them on the phone rather than by email and make sure you have buyers id ready for them

yeah do this, ebay are normally reasonable in my book if yu get f**ked over... make sure you have the id of the twat and make sure you use the resolution centre thing, follow the rules on ebay and the guy will never get to bid ever again

This is why I was recommending Gumtree! eBay is a joke these days, not worth the bother. The only thing it's good for is getting hold of dirt cheap Chinese plastics or levers :lol:

Hi, i have tried Gumtree had 1 scammer and no one else yet

yeah do this, ebay are normally reasonable in my book if yu get f**ked over... make sure you have the id of the twat and make sure you use the resolution centre thing, follow the rules on ebay and the guy will never get to bid ever again

thank you to both of you, i can open a case after 2 but i will call them again today.

How much did you sell it for for that kind of fee :shock:

Classified bikes and car sales, one off fee £15 I think

I'm coming off eBay as a seller, it's shit :twisted:

Ebay generally deal with these idiots pretty swiftly. Its certainly in their interests to do so.

I've not had too many problems selling on eBay. On the rare occasions that i have had a non-payer, I just cancel the order and relist. Fees are refunded and life goes on. No big stress. Unfortunately it's a sad reflection on modern society and proof that the general public shouldnt be trusted with computers!!!

How much did you sell it for for that kind of fee :shock:

Classified bikes and car sales, one off fee £15 I think

I'm coming off eBay as a seller, it's shit :twisted:

Hi vicki,

Just checked i have sold one other item but its outstanding fee is £153.07p

He clicked buy it now on two items. One for £600 and the other the er5 for £1295

Racking up to £1895.

I have to wait till 20th for ebay to step in opened a unpaid case.

Ebay generally deal with these idiots pretty swiftly. Its certainly in their interests to do so.

I've not had too many problems selling on eBay. On the rare occasions that i have had a non-payer, I just cancel the order and relist. Fees are refunded and life goes on. No big stress. Unfortunately it's a sad reflection on modern society and proof that the general public shouldnt be trusted with computers!!!

Too many plonkers in this world with very small noggings or non at all.

This has put me off selling expensive items.

The buyer belive it or not is the person i brought then er5 wheel from!! He has two accounts i court him out i took the address and saved. The later hes name and address changed but the dopy sode didnt even change his house address on both accounts they matched ..... Hes very smart not! He left two negs witch i have had removed.... What in the earth perzes someone to do this ?

Hey dude been on phone to ebay fee times last few days, i have to wait till the 20thbfor them to step in