DS3 or Juke?

MrBrightside

the supercopa was and still is a great car

you can get some cracking deals if you look about especially when new models are due out!

they are supposed to be bringing out a new Leon next year

there is also the Ateca on its way out too which is an SUV similar size to the audi Q3

Yeah the Lancer is a nice looking car, but as its for Lisa, she's narrowed it down to the DS or Nissan. If I could, my car would be a 640d msport. Cracking cars.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160330/eba0811d25cb20c09aac96c34241412d.jpg show her this lancer and see what she thinks, its for sale ;) good family car size

Hmmm

A choice between a Nissan and French car. Who in their right mind buys a French car. Bearing in mind I have owned 3 Lagunas and did like them . But only got them because no one else wanted them so you got a hell of a lot of car for no money and they all had their faults ( but I got them cheap so didn't mind spending a few pounds on them). French cars are ok until they start fitting the electrics to them in the factory.

I do joke that I had the only reliable Clio known to man. 105000 miles before stuff starting going on it (and even then it was drivable when I traded it in). ;-)

Not sure if she/you have kids. But a work colleague had a juke for around a year. Ended up changing it as it was such a hassle getting kids in kid seats in the back.

She change it for an Audi Q3 Quattro...

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah the Lancer is a nice looking car, but as its for Lisa, she's narrowed it down to the DS or Nissan. If I could, my car would be a 640d msport. Cracking cars.

I know it's not the best thing to admit, but I quite like the DS3, think it looks good :oops: .

Why I quoted you though, I've had a go in a 640d, never have been much of a BMW fan, always prefered Merc then Audi, but honestly, what a car!!, credit where its due, if I could afford to get one I probably would to be honest.

But if money were no object, think it would have to be:

http://carproductstested.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015-Range-Rover-SDV8-Vogue-SE-review-1021.jpg

Get her a little Peugeot 107 thingy.

We have 1. Which appears to have become mine :)

Anyway zero tax and you can rev the arse off them and pretend you're in a dodgem :thumb:

In all honesty.

Round town they are superb

I bought the Mrs a Toyota Aygo - based on the same platform as the 107 I believe. It's actually surprisingly fun to drive and never seems to need any fuel!!??

But it's a bit like a clown car when you pull up places and two adults and a small child bundle out!