Every little helps...

Guest Phil Young

I do not mean this to sound like an Ambulance chaser, I hope that people on thos site have come to realise over the years here I am not like that.

But the question I have is, was the crash his fault? If not, the sooner he (or at least hos family) gets a claim moving forward and an admittance of liability, the sooner an application for an interim payment can be made.

I will be more than happy to provide no obligation and non predjudiced advice, and if the family want my help in a professional capacity then of course I am more than happy to help. But the liability issue may well take some of the pressure off from a financial point of view given that if the crash was not his fault, then he is looking at a potential six figure settlement eventually.

PM me if you would like to discuss further.

I do not mean this to sound like an Ambulance chaser, I hope that people on thos site have come to realise over the years here I am not like that.

But the question I have is, was the crash his fault? If not, the sooner he (or at least hos family) gets a claim moving forward and an admittance of liability, the sooner an application for an interim payment can be made.

I will be more than happy to provide no obligation and non predjudiced advice, and if the family want my help in a professional capacity then of course I am more than happy to help. But the liability issue may well take some of the pressure off from a financial point of view given that if the crash was not his fault, then he is looking at a potential six figure settlement eventually.

PM me if you would like to discuss further.

Yes It was his fault unfortunately. But thanks.

Sadly never had the opportunity to meet Croft on one of your Bagel runs Phil and wasn't able to make the big one last weekend.

Have left donation tonight.

Any chance of some LMRC T shirts with some thoughtful and tasteful wording in memory of with profits for the fund ?

I sent 20quid and left a comment last night..

Shame he'll never get to read it.. Another sad loss...

Really really really sad news.

Phil, for people who want to donate by PayPal does the club have one they can use (then be added to the fund)? I'm offering myself as a middle man if not, anything to help

I sent 20quid and left a comment last night..

Shame he'll never get to read it.. Another sad loss...

Really really really sad news.

Phil, for people who want to donate by PayPal does the club have one they can use (then be added to the fund)? I'm offering myself as a middle man if not, anything to help

Good point.

I can middle man for all those wanting to give.

Always sad to see a biker pass... Especially when it's someone like Croft.