Bluetooth headset

Sena ..cost me around £160, that was for two headsets etc . there is cheaper and there is dearer , I wouldn't expect to much for £30 though :thumb:

Just bought myself a scala Q1, I too was looking at the 30 quid ones but learnt from past mistakes and decided to invest in the extra 70 quid. Not used it yet but looks like will give me everything I want from a motorbike Bluetooth headset.

Anyone have any recommendations for a decent Bluetooth headset that won't cost the earth? Seen some on eBay around the £30 mark but can't see them being any good. Cheers

What you intend to use it for? just music and navigation or to speak to bother riders??

If it's just for audio from your phone, there are loads of Bluetooth earbuds you can get for not a lot of money.

Had this for a couple of months now, and it's been great. Use the fm radio the most, and music from my phone. Battery lasts about a week of commuting. And been using in the torrential rain we have had. No complaints from me so far http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/BT-800M-Interphone-Bluetooth-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Helmet-Intercom-Headset-LCD-FM-/172103671276?nav=SEARCH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

my friend and I both bought a £30 bluetooth intercom system from ebay. done us quite well over the last 3-4 years.

once we go over 60mph its gets a little hit and miss hearing what the other is saying but at lower speeds it works fine, even with me wearing ear defenders.

We are lookg at getting £65 ones purely becuase we now have another buddy whom comes out biking with us and we all want the option to be able to speak at the same time.