Wanted motorcycle trousers leathers or cargo

Hi i was in a rush to get bike clothing so i can be ready to get on the road next month! I brought some cargo trousers with kevlar inners and knee protective well.....

They was the same material as school trousers the knee protectors was 5 mm thick foam pads!

Wtf ... £35.... I am hopefully sending them back if the sell is willing accept my return they also sent them in the wrong size witch doesnt help either!

So if any one has any cheap or free trousers can you get me some pictures and prices must be willing to Post!!

Size waist 34

Size leg 32

Thank you

I wear these... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-motorbike-motorcycle-denim-trousers-jeans-with-protective-lining-/122010556806?var=&hash=item1c68655986:m:manOFzKWLELa6zfrPwbC6Gw

Came with decent CE knee protectors and feel sturdy but comfortable, the thigh pads don't seem to be worth much though... Not had a slide so can't say how they hold up but they were recommended to me by someone that had a minor slide in them and they just ended up dirty.

ive got a set of RST leather trousers I'll sell you cheap, they are a 36 waist though ... I'm going away for a couple of weeks so if you eat plenty of pies and Maccy D's while I'm gone they will fit you time I get back :thumb:

I have some old Hein Gericke trousers up on eBay at the moment for fairly cheap.

Not sure if i'm allowed to post a link to it so i wont.

Hi what size ?

They are a medium.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162137084011

just made an offer, you stated they are 32-34 waist whats the leg ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk