Words fail me: Part II

MarkW

The problem is - Trump seems like the worst option because he is honest,

Err... no. Trump is the worst option because he is full of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's honest about being full of shit.

The problem is - Trump seems like the worst option because he is honest,

Err... no. Trump is the worst option because he is full of shit.

What makes Clinton a better option?

Is this a serious question?

I don't personally believe that Trump is the better option.

People use the "Honesty" claim but 1. He's never released his taxes, which is unprecedented in presidential candidates and 2. in un-biased fact checked they found, even before he was elected as the republican candidate, that he said the most untruthful things out of all of the candidates.

When he opened the golf course in Scotland, as one example, he claimed it would create over two thousand jobs. This never happened.

He may speak how he see's the truth, that doesn't mean it's truly honest.

He claimed thatObama founded ISIS, then took it back a couple of days later when he was advised that it wasn't a good move.

Trump decided to attack, on twitter, a previous Miss Universe winner also claiming that there may be a sex tape. Then denied it.

Edited by Gin

Well I for one can't possibly see how Hillary could have been a worse option

Oops.jpg

You honestly believe Trumps personality is more suited to war?

You genuinely believe his temperament is more appropriate for international relationships?

I don't personally believe that Trump is the better option.

People use the "Honesty" claim but 1. He's never released his taxes, which is unprecedented in presidential candidates and 2. in un-biased fact checked they found, even before he was elected as the republican candidate, that he said the most untruthful things out of all of the candidates.

When he opened the golf course in Scotland, as one example, he claimed it would create over two thousand jobs. This never happened.

He may speak how he see's the truth, that doesn't mean it's truly honest.

That's only cause there's not 2000 people in Scotland who are sober enough to work.

Well I for one can't possibly see how Hillary could have been a worse option

Oops.jpg

You honestly believe Trumps personality is more suited to war?

You genuinely believe his temperament is more appropriate for international relationships?

The deeper question isn't "who would make better choices in a time of war", though; the big question is "who is more likely to start them, for what reasons, and with whom".

Trump doesn't give a poop about foreign countries, that's the thing. If someone is dumb enough to start something on American soil then you can bet he really won't play nice, but (see my earlier post) Hillary is an avid subscriber to the intrusive version of American foreign policy that we've seen on the rise over the last two decades. Now that worked just fine in Iraq or Afghanistan where they can do the old "hold them at arms length while hitting them" approach. Didn't work so nicely when they decided to take a more indirect approach in Libya... that's one HELL of a mess now. Syria... well, they pretty much lit the fuse on that themselves during the Nixon administration.

The big scary with Hillary is the international stuff surrounding Syria. All this squaring off with Russia, acting like Russia is another tiny little Arab state they can push around. Sanctions on Russia for supporting the opposite side, stationing ever more troops and weapons systems on Russian borders, and so on. God forbid, if someone throws the words "war on terror" in Putin's direction, he laughs and the whole world catches fire. That's the kind of shit that I find terrifying about Clinton. America should just stick to American issues and stop f**king up the rest of the world, and at least Trump is likely to go that way. If it doesn't hurt America, and it doesn't profit America, he doesn't want to know.

Don't get me wrong, Hillary would not have been my first choice either.. But if I had been in the booth looking between her name and Trumps, there is no way I could have picked him.

A man who gets cranky in the early hours of the morning and sends out 'nasty' twitter comments about people he doesn't like.. Who has said that he would want to be able to go after journalists who say bad things about him.

Who said many times he would want Hillarylocked up after all this, despite the FBI ruling twice there's no evidence of any crime.

If it doesn't hurt America, and it doesn't profit America, he doesn't want to know.

He certainly seems that way

So any Middle-Eastern country that has oil is still in for it then!

The big scary with Hillary is the international stuff surrounding Syria. All this squaring off with Russia, acting like Russia is another tiny little Arab state they can push around. Sanctions on Russia for supporting the opposite side, stationing ever more troops and weapons systems on Russian borders, and so on. God forbid, if someone throws the words "war on terror" in Putin's direction, he laughs and the whole world catches fire. That's the kind of shit that I find terrifying about Clinton. America should just stick to American issues and stop f**king up the rest of the world, and at least Trump is likely to go that way. If it doesn't hurt America, and it doesn't profit America, he doesn't want to know.

I do agree with you that America should stop the whole world police bit.. However in the current situation with Russia, it's not just the USA in that hot pot.

But to stop the USA World Police by putting someone who thinks that Kim Jong Un is impressive and who thinks that's Putins control on his country is more admirable than how Obama has handled America? No..

And I'm sorry, but when there is proof that cyber attacks on USA information has come from Russian sources (After openly daring Russia to hack Hillary) and he instead points at China and goes "Might have been them!"

He's also boasted the whole way through about his support from army generals and how he has 'great plans' with them for how to deal with conflict situations.. You really want a business man getting involved in military tactics?

Even if he does keep it within USA borders, you think that putting such a high limit on immigration, especially to Muslims and Mexicans is a good idea for political relationships?

words

I think you're over thinking my position;

If faced with a choice of:

Option 1: God awful and terrible in every possible way for a fixed period of either 4 or 8 years

Option 2: Continue along path towards a scenario where one of the two possible outcomes is an end of everything

I think option 1 is smarter because you get to change your mind later.

Bad everything can improve. Good nothingness is always nothing.

Before continuing, I would like to point out how much this made me laugh:

Irony.JPG.f4f605d6752703e4a12456c9f4763604.JPG

That's cool, I can understand your point. I just have less faith in Trumps temper than you do!

I think he's just as bad to potentially start WW3 (And that's why instead of looking for a house to buy now, I'm considering a plot of land and a Fallout Bunker! :D )

Especially as he has the full backing of the senate and congress behind him, where as Obama has been held back over the last 8 years..