Asgard Motorbike shed.

Joined this forum last week and it would have been handy to have this kind of community to provide input prior to a purchase, but too late now I guess. :?

Bought an Asgard motorbike shed a couple of weeks ago and it's due to be delivered soon.

Reviews seem good and I absolutely need somewhere to store the bike out of the weather and a 9x5 Asgard shed looks just the job.

Probably shouldn't be posting asking for opinions on something that I've already purchased, but hey ho... :roll:

Anyway, anyone have anything good to say about the Asgard motorbike shed? I really do hope so because it'll be here in a couple of days.

I like the idea of these things, would suit my situation very well. However...why the hell would anyone attack the side? The doors would likely be by far the easiest way in and the most likely place to attempt.

Agree, that the video show's it's pretty solid, but anyone trying to get in is gonna come in thru the door.

In saying that, the door is supposed to have a pick and drill resistant 5 point locking system with heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.

Let's see, I'll be sure to post a user review once I've got it delivered and assembled.

In saying that, the door is supposed to have a pick and drill resistant 5 point locking system with heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.

Always concerns me, if somebody tries to break in, damages locks, how do you get in?

Always concerns me, if somebody tries to break in, damages locks, how do you get in?

Through the side, didn't you watch the instructional video above?

I'd ather I had the problem of having to figure out how to get in after a failed break-in, than have the lowlife solve the problem and manage to get in himself. :)

Asgard?

If they break in does Thor appear and clobber the crap out of them with his hammer?

Its literal translation to modern english is something like: Enclosure of the Gods

Does anyone know how favourably insurance companies look on these?, I'm moving soon and won't have a garage, there's a garden, with a shed in that I plan to keep my bike in but I'm not sure they will go for that, would putting on of these in its place satisfy them?.

Does anyone know how favourably insurance companies look on these?, I'm moving soon and won't have a garage, there's a garden, with a shed in that I plan to keep my bike in but I'm not sure they will go for that, would putting on of these in its place satisfy them?.

They won't class it as a garage so I doubt it'll make much difference, if any.

I'm not sure that the garage will get you a reduction from your insurance company but Asgard claim they have been approved by a Police initiative called ‘Secured by Design’ and are Locksmiths and Insurance approved via the LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board). The LPCB has been working with industry and government for over 100 years, setting the standards needed to ensure that fire and security products perform effectively. When you purchase an LPCB approved product, you know that what you are purchasing will help to reduce the risk of fire and theft.

Here's some more vids of some big dude making a lot of noise trying (probably not too hard) to "break-in" to one.

">

">

">