Tap to hose connector

Furiae

Hi,

Not really motorcycle related (I think), I want to use a tap connector that can attach to a hose but all I can see are those for mixer taps and I have 2 taps one for hot water and one for cold water.

There is no way I can fit an outside tap. any way to get around this? I want to use it to wash my car as well as my bike.

Thanks for the help if any.

Yeah, can't see anything specific for what you want.......you may have to lash something up with universal tap connectors feeding into a Y-piece and then to your hosepipe......can't really see any other alternative..... :?

What? Like one of these?

mF_bGJJ8-xCD12VGoQVL1Ag.jpg

That's a mixer tap type one, mate.....OP says she has separate hot and cold taps...... :wink:

I use one of them on my cold tap in the downstairs toilet and feed the hose out of the window to clean the bikes. Works on both types. :wink: :D

I'm getting a hose tap put in under my sink for the same purpose, can wash the bikes round the back and car on the front. Not sure if that's an option for you but saves the tap connectors, some don't seal properly on certain types of taps.

I'm getting a hose tap put in under my sink for the same purpose, can wash the bikes round the back and car on the front. Not sure if that's an option for you but saves the tap connectors, some don't seal properly on certain types of taps.
What setup do you have? Can you post a picture?

One option could be to use one of the taps which cut into pipes and install underneath the cupboard.

Yeah, can't see anything specific for what you want.......you may have to lash something up with universal tap connectors feeding into a Y-piece and then to your hosepipe......can't really see any other alternative..... :?

I have asked local plumbers to fit taps under and outside and wanted more than £100 for fitting and extra for all the materials needed to put a tap connection under kitchen sink. I don't have that kind off money and I suck at DIY. Guess I should just use cold water or burn myself with hot water. :lol: