Got to do your CBT first , cost about £80 I think, then you can do your DAS, I'm pretty sure you got to be 24 to do a direct access :thumb:

I am so excited to be going for the next test 8-)

I passed mine back in the 80s... had 3 lessons.job done..

thats great i have been brought up with bikes like them and finlly got my confidence back to do the next stage the das test so excited :thumb:

I prefer my bike to driving a car.but i won't use the bike if it's cold or wet.

Only had one accident.2008.white van man did a U turn in front of me..

I drive acar i was riding with some other bikers and hit some oil on the road my bike went from under me about 50 mph very scary but love bikes and decided to beat my nerves and get back on abigger bike fancy a cruiser next. were you hurt :crybaby:

Got to do your CBT first , cost about £80 I think, then you can do your DAS, I'm pretty sure you got to be 24 to do a direct access :thumb:

hi there i passed my cbt last year and over 24 years of age thanks though 8-)

Mainly bruising.few cracked ribs.. wrote my bike off though..'gutted'..

Took me a while to get back on one.. glad I did..

omg thats bad but you have done very well getting back on abike :crybaby:

When's your test..

What part of the world you from ..

hello I live in cheshire not far from manchester booking my test tomorrow for the end of february where are you from

Have you done your theory test yet? Will need that too. :wink:

I passed my car test many years ago and also passed my cbt last year but thankyou :lol: :up:

You have to do a bike-specific theory test before you can book MOD1 or MOD2 - having a car license doesn't count and its not the classroom bit of the CBT. :P

Have you done your theory test yet? Will need that too. :wink:

I passed my car test many years ago and also passed my cbt last year but thankyou :lol: :up:

You have to do a bike-specific theory test before you can book MOD1 or MOD2 - having a car license doesn't count and its not the classroom bit of the CBT. :P

i didn't realize that have to brush up on my theory then lol :P

What lat was saying is, you need to do an additional theory test for your DAS that is different than the car test.

I see you're in northwich, there's a riding school at J&S there who will be able to do you dAS.

Edit: Sorry lat already addressed that :)

What lat was saying is, you need to do an additional theory test for your DAS that is different than the car test.

I see you're in northwich, there's a riding school at J&S there who will be able to do you dAS.

Edit: Sorry lat already addressed that :)

I passed my cbt last year at j&s im hoping to do my das there too i live near northwich were you from

Mainly bruising.few cracked ribs.. wrote my bike off though..'gutted'..

Took me a while to get back on one.. glad I did..

thats bad your so brave getting back on abike glad your ok :thumb:

I'm not too far away, in Manchester myself :). It's a good run up to that J&S for me, was there last weekend.

I was at j&s yesterday looking at the bikes and went for abrew there :thumb:

Hi Sharon....good news on the CBT. Going for the DAS and getting a bigger bike sounds like a plan.

Any cruisers in particular caught your eye?

thanks tango I fancy a Harley one day but until then probably a Suzuki or honda shadow look cool :D