2000 gsxr 600 strad

Gsxr strad

Hello everone im new to this but i have no idea whats going on with my 2000 gsxr 600 strad it turns on runs for about 20 minutes then dies and wont start back up all the lights are working but wen i go to hit the ignition button the vike cranks but dosent start i replaced the rectifier already i dont know what the issue is can anyone help me out

So it must re start eventually. How long do you have to wait until it starts up again and runs for another 20 minutes ? And when it dies, how exactly does it die ? Does it just stop or does it cough and splutter or go on to 2 cylinders . This information might give us something to go on .

Try running with the fuel tap on the Prime position.

They don't have a fuel tap :)

Surely they have some kind of vacuum actuated tap ? How do you select reserve ? I guess your going to tell me you have to rely on the fuel gauge . Ahh , is this a fuel injected bike then ? I'll get me coat . 🤐

Try running with the fuel tap on the Prime position.

Surely they have some kind of vacuum actuated tap ? How do you select reserve ? I guess your going to tell me you have to rely on the fuel gauge . Ahh , is this a fuel injected bike then ? I'll get me coat . 🤐

It's all electric but it's also run on carbs

They have a reserve light on the clocks that comes in at 4 litres and flashes at 2 litres :)

I have owned two :lol:

They have a reserve light on the clocks that comes in at 4 litres and flashes at 2 litres :)

In which case I have every confidence that you will mend our friend's bike by the power of text . 😆

In which case I have every confidence that you will mend our friend's bike by the power of text . 😆

If not I can post a match :mrgreen: