Dangerously disobedient throttle on Lexmoto ZSB EFI 2019 (Video Footage)

kaiser-swaghelm-ii

I've never heard of anyone going from fuel injected back to carb. I don't think you can just put a carb in a fuel injected bike and it works. What about the electrics for spark timing and advance? The ignition system on your bike is for fuel injection. If you put a carb on it I think you would need the ECU off the carb bike and the wiring loom to suit that ECU. Is the pick up the same on the carb and fuel injected bike? Would you need the pick up coil and maybe the rotor off the carb bike to make sure the spark plugs are firing at the right time? Then on the fuel side the fuel pressure is a lot higher on fuel inection. Would you need the fuel pump from the carb bike or bypass the pump and gravity feed the carb? I think you would have to swap the whole lot over to make it run properly with a carb. Fix what you've got. If you can't fix it let a mechanic fix it.

I've never heard of anyone going from fuel injected back to carb. I don't think you can just put a carb in a fuel injected bike and it works. What about the electrics for spark timing and advance? The ignition system on your bike is for fuel injection. If you put a carb on it I think you would need the ECU off the carb bike and the wiring loom to suit that ECU. Is the pick up the same on the carb and fuel injected bike? Would you need the pick up coil and maybe the rotor off the carb bike to make sure the spark plugs are firing at the right time? Then on the fuel side the fuel pressure is a lot higher on fuel inection. Would you need the fuel pump from the carb bike or bypass the pump and gravity feed the carb? I think you would have to swap the whole lot over to make it run properly with a carb. Fix what you've got. If you can't fix it let a mechanic fix it.

Fair enough. You've given me allot to think about.

Thank you for your input.