Oil changing

Foz

afternoon all!

the courtesy hona cg125 ive got is starting to make weird noises :? its approaching 900 miles without anyhting done to it, i think it might be the oil but being courtesy bike i didnt get the manual so i dont know what the dipstick is indicating!!

the noises are a kinda of quite rattly or gindy noise but i cant tell where it eminates from

no its got a plastic thing you unscrew, kinda like a dipstick in a car but i cant tell whethers its high or low cos ive got no manual

The dipstick must have marks on it to show high and low. Put the bike in an upright position, remove the dipstick and wipe it, put it back and screw it in, with the engine cold remove it again and see where the oil is on the stick. If you can't see ANY oil then its deffo too low. :shock:

hmmmm

i would be having my doubts if your having to do the work :?

I'm with Stu on this one. I wouldn't touch a thing on it because if it all goes wrong they could blame you, and then charge you to put it right.

Check the paper work and terms of the loan, Insurance and any other charges you my incur

no its got a plastic thing you unscrew, kinda like a dipstick in a car but i cant tell whethers its high or low cos ive got no manual

The dipstick must have marks on it to show high and low. Put the bike in an upright position, remove the dipstick and wipe it, put it back and screw it in, with the engine cold remove it again and see where the oil is on the stick. If you can't see ANY oil then its deffo too low. :shock:

:roll: wow, its not april the 1st is it?... :lol: ...if it has a dipstick then it will be marked with 2 levels, top 1 will say MAX and bottom 1 will say MIN...other than that, follow the advice above this....

:roll: wow, its not april the 1st is it?... :lol: ...if it has a dipstick then it will be marked with 2 levels, top 1 will say MAX and bottom 1 will say MIN...other than that, follow the advice above this....

Thats what I meant, :? still half asleep from the early start to watch the GP. Good job your here.

Its NOT April the first is it :?: