Theory and Hazard perception test

So I've managed to book in my theory and hazard perception test for next month. I've done practice ones on apps but considering I've never rode a motorbike before, I want to ensure I do it right. Plenty of reading and testing myself.

Anyone have some advice on the best apps or books to purchase in preparation?

Cheers

if you google search ldc (learner driving centre) I believe there is a free theory and hazard perception test available on there. I think there is also an option to buy access to others on there ....... if there is that option they'll be the current ones used with learner drivers ....... (I did say drivers not riders but I don't think theres much difference) A lot of the theory questions are common sense and you'll know .......but learn the stopping distances, 20 mph is 2x20 feet (40), 30 mph is 2.5 x 30 feet (75), 40 mph is 3x40 feet (120) ....... hopefully you can see the pattern. For the hazard perception it's when you would have to react to what you're seeing, ........ and don't click in a pattern ...... try single click, followed by a double click. Hope that helps :) 

I used this one .. it helped me  ...  On the hazard perception the only advice I can give is practice and more practice! Don't just click once .. I clicked three times about a second apart and it worked for me. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorcycle-Motorbike-2020-Theory-Hazard-Perception-Tests-PC-DVD-Rom-NEW/121836995505?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

On Google play there are a few apps available, which I think are free. The questions and the hazard sections are in separate apps. 

I've been using them in preparation for my theory test. I didn't think tests were going ahead though so I've not looked at booking one. 

18 hours ago, daveinlim said:

On Google play there are a few apps available, which I think are free. The questions and the hazard sections are in separate apps. 

I've been using them in preparation for my theory test. I didn't think tests were going ahead though so I've not looked at booking one. 

Tests aren't going ahead yet ......... but they are only cancelling 1 - 2 weeks prior to the test so if you've got one booked you won't know its cancelled till pretty close to the date.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...