Le Mans 1,2,3

DutchMick

lol.....how i love motorbikes and riders..............nieto and rossi..90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see they are both mates like everyone

i hate lorenzo though...he has got a kn0bish attitude...

yeah i picked up on that aswell =/

Nah he's alright, I used to think that but if you actually take time to study him he's just a mini Rossi in every sense.

What do you think makes him kn0bish out of interest?

yeah was a shame to see Toseland going down the road. HOWEVER I must say after looking at it a couple of times, I think that one was Toselands fault. From what I could see Toseland only half wheeled him and Dovi may not of even known Toseland was there. Its the risk you take :( Racing incident.

BBC made Dovi out to be a bit of a villian which I think was a bit out of order. Come on just cause he's British doesn't mean he doesn't ever put a wheel out of place :lol:

Looked like a 'racing incident' to me too. Unfortunate for JT, especially so since Dovi has been criticising his style of riding. However Dovi looks a bit wild to me and seems to be chucking his bike down the track with alarming regularity...

Great result for the other Yam guys though, my clients ought to be in a really good mood tomorrow. Lucky me... :D