Keeway handlebar switches

Vision

Hi Guys,

Mainly thinking out loud with this so apologies if it’s a stupid question. 

Keeway superlight, with the push on off indicators on each handlebar, I can’t get used to this set up. 
Its a 2016 version, no fancy electronics.

The start button is a bit dodgy anyway so if I’m changing that, would swapping the switches (all of them) with those from another bike be easy, or more bother than it’s worth ?

Hi Stu,

Thanks for reply.

Yeah I might get used to it, but so far it’s a pain…in daylight I can’t see the light in the Speedo so I’m struggling to see if I’ve managed to cancel the indicator whereas an actual switch is much simpler.

Just asking as if I’m swapping switches out anyway I’d rather swap them for something else… 

I don’t mind rewiring so long as it’s not an absolute nightmare. 
Not sure if a standard switch would even work with it or would it need a different relay too?

Its just wiring at the end of the day so altering the wiring to match the new switches is all that would be needed 

There is no relays in the switches themselves 

Ha ha , if you will buy a ( Loosely ) Harley inspired  bike , you will get Harley based switch gear . You'll get used to it .