Guess the missing part

Newbie321

Spoiler

Hello 

I am new to riding morocycles 

And recently purchased a Honda cbr600fs 

Today I came home from work and noticed the attached hoses hanging out of my bike 

Now I know something has been stolen does anyone have any idea what it could be 

I'm guessing radiator but not sure 

20220221_160628.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum 

By the looks of it they are just the breather/overflow pipes 

Not sure how or why they have been dragged out like that though! 

The normally route down by the sprocket cover and in to a bracket under the bike in the middle roughly in line with the side stand 

• Thanks 1

I recommend that you take the time to thoroughly familiarise yourself with your motorcycle . If you can't tell whether the radiator has been removed from the rear of the bike  I dread to think what your understanding of the braking system must be like . 

2 minutes ago, fastbob said:

I recommend that you take the time to thoroughly familiarise yourself with your motorcycle . If you can't tell whether the radiator has been removed from the rear of the bike  I dread to think what your understanding of the braking system must be like . 

Sorry bob but not everyone is mechanically minded and knows how everything works! if that was the case there would be no need for mechanics and a yearly MOT 

Thats why we have this forum to help people out and educate them on how things work and what they are for etc etc 

Lets not berate members for their lack of understanding but help them understand ;-) 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Sorry bob but not everyone is mechanically minded and knows how everything works! if that was the case there would be no need for mechanics and a yearly MOT 

Thats why we have this forum to help people out and educate them on how things work and what they are for etc etc 

Lets not berate members for their lack of understanding but help them understand ;-) 

I agree . While you were writing this I was coming up with a useful suggestion that I often use myself and that is to have a good look at the Parts Catalog rather than the manual . It's helpful to have a general idea what things are called and where they are on the bike . 

Screenshot_20220221-190205.png

• Like 1