Whats with all the rock music?

Pbassred

It seems like every time I click on a bike video I get a wall of rock music.  Insipid, no-royaly music at that.  That or similarly insipid hip hop. why does anyone think it makes their video more entertaining?

It's to do with YouTube copyright infringement policy. You can get strikes against your account if you use music belonging to someone else.

so most just use some from the YouTube playlist.

Edited by bud

I know exactly what you mean . This is particularly true of the world of Harley Davidson where even the most mundane technical video has to be heralded by a nerve jangling barrage of " New Metal " accompanied by the obligatory flames and skulls graphic . Not my cup of tea . 

Well since you ask I've been fixated on this oddly named Stones out take for months now  . Still a work in progress so don't worry about the lyrics . Love the piano playing by Ian Stewart and the wonderful Charlie Watts seemingly doing nothing much but actually giving it such a great swing . So frustrating that there's a fade-out just as the thing was really getting going . Every time I listen I hear something different . 

Edited by fastbob
  • Like 2