First Bike On Scene Training - 7 Sept

hi Vix;

still hoping to attend but 'signed off' with a 'chest infection' (any 'vicks rub' on offer!?).

had bloody thing since 13th of august & thought it was just 'man flu', so was ignoring it! Quack put me right yesterday & gave me a vert strong dose of anti biotics.

anyway, getting 'piss wet' through on the ride home on the 20th really set me back, so playing things by ear...

any floor space left for friday night, if required?

Ti

Vic;

gonna have to be sensible & 'crash n burn' on FBoS course.

bike needs service (Monday) & can't risk letting this infection get worse...

hope it goes well & i'll keep my eye out for future events...

Ti

thanks vics that would be great though the laterooms look good and only £49 at weekends single or double might as well have a double :wink:

is it within walking distance from yours may want to drink on sat night :P if everyone else is so nearer the better

thanks vics that would be great though the laterooms look good and only £49 at weekends single or double might as well have a double :wink:

is it within walking distance from yours may want to drink on sat night :P if everyone else is so nearer the better

its in walking distance if you are preppared to walk on dodgy back roads for about 5 miles :lol:

short trip in taxi will see ya there :)

vicki has spare tents :wink:

at the bank hol weekend it rained every night and that never spoilt the fun :)

you will only be sleeping in your tent the rest of the day/night you will be indoors or under cover of some sort :lol:

could try this place but i think there will be a limit on what time you stroll in :? its only 2.7 miles from vicki's :) http://www.wheresbest.co.uk/venue/65354 ... est-House/

bike would be safer at vicki's behind the locked drive gates :)

just the unknown mate thanks for info camping sound cool thanks stu what time is everyone planning to arrive at vics on the saturday going to have to dig out my snorkle

hey you say vics got a drive that means she might have a garage :D :D

Ladies dont need hammers... just gentle persuasion!

Everyone... please dont let the weather put you off... those stayin over will be indoors most the time anyway.... will sort it out 8-)