Bike just wont start.

softwarez

Im 90% sure this is a electrical problem.

I was out on the bike (all was fine) and came home today. Turned the bike off, went inside got the garage keys, went back to the bike, tried to start it. 'Click'.. It doesnt even try to turn over.... Just click. I took the spark plug out, see if it sparked. Nope.. Just click... What is wrong here?? It did start to rain a little as i got home / went inside.. ? Any ideas? Cheers.

Oh, and its deffo not the battery (checked it) and I'm just about to check the solenoid.

I have come to the conclusion I think it is the starter motor... I applied direct 12v to it and nothing happened? But then again I'm not sure if i tested it 100% correctly.

I also cant find a replacements starter motor. Would any other starter motor form a different bike work? Cheers.

may be your spark plug have you flooded it if yes you need to dry it out and use fine sandpaper for the thread

if not try buy another spark plug if that dont work it may be your cg you need the wire right

do you pistons blow when you stry start it

may be your spark plug have you flooded it if yes you need to dry it out and use fine sandpaper for the thread

if not try buy another spark plug if that dont work it may be your cg you need the wire right

do you pistons blow when you stry start it

Nothing at all happens in the chamber. Spark plug wont even spark (tested it outside of chamber)

if your only getting a click then that is your starter relay you usually get that with a flat battery

check the battery and see if its charged or just stick it on charge to make sure

:D

Couple of other things...... Sorry if this is insulting, but some people don't check the obvious!! :D :D

You could have accidently hit the kill switch, then accidently hit it again moving the bike out of the garage which is why it started.

If it's in gear and the stand is down it won't start..... Spent 2 minutes figuring that one out last Wednesday. Had kicked it into gear while putting the stand down and did not realise..... Perhaps I should have realised the green neutral light was not on!! :oops: :oops: :roll: