Steamy Windows...... Anyone use fogcity or anything else?

Quite like wet weather riding, well dont hate it! - Do hate steaming up though.

Tried the fairy approach and it works , but is there anything more reliable/permanant?

Heard about pinlock but dont think they do one for my lid (agv longway), but found these by fogcity. Link is for a arai version, but they do a universal too;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-FOGCITY ... .m14.l1318

Anybody use them, or can recoemend something else?

Yup i have a fog city insert in my arai... its great..

Although... the first one did leak, but arai just replaced it with another, cos they never fitted it properly...

I use pin-lock inserts. I've got a clear and a tinted and they are quick and easy to switch over without taking up much extra space. Drilling the visor is a bit iffy but there are places that will send pre-drilled.

I've used the Hyperoptiks? inserts before and found them very good - although still a bit too tinted in the winter months when it's darker.

Just ordered up some muc-off water reppelant and anti-fog, for £8!

Once I have passed the boss has said I can buy a new lid, so going to get an arai rx7 - with the pinlock thing. Its the one I wanted originally but couldn't afford it at the time (was buying all my gear at once!)

can you use rainX on the outside of the visor? I imangine its the same as the other water repelants mentioned but thought id ask before i ruin my visor.

WARNING DO NOT USE ON PLASTIC is on on the side of the Rain x bottle.

can you use rainX on the outside of the visor? I imangine its the same as the other water repelants mentioned but thought id ask before i ruin my visor.

WARNING DO NOT USE ON PLASTIC is on on the side of the Rain x bottle.

Not on all, they do a plastic safe one too - my bottle says safe for plastic!

Just ordered up some muc-off water reppelant and anti-fog, for £8!

Once I have passed the boss has said I can buy a new lid, so going to get an arai rx7 - with the pinlock thing. Its the one I wanted originally but couldn't afford it at the time (was buying all my gear at once!)

Where did you get the water repellent and anti-fog from? I saw anti-for for 12 quid which is a bit steep.

I have Turtle Wax water repellent for the car windscreen, will this work on a plastic visor?

Ordered it from my local car-shop in town (motorworld). They had the the muc-off rain repellant for glass in the shop, but the assistant said he will order me up some plastic safe stuff, and when he was on the phone they told him about the fog spray.

Have a look on the tin of the turtle wax and make sure its plastic safe - or try it on some scrap plastic. Lemonade bottles are a similar plastic.