New to the forum

Paincraft

Hi all 

Been riding a 125cc for around 10 years took my theory this year, as want to upgrade to a bigger bike; would have done it earlier, what with covid and have had a few bikes stolen and having to buy another as my transport to and from work, just saving for my lessons and test. Enjoy riding around the West Midlands and Staffordshire when I get chance, but ride to work every day not a fair weather rider, love riding in any condition.

Started with a lexmoto aspire, then lexmoto zsx-r and until recently I had a Benelli BN which I really loved until some kids decided to attempt to steal it. Didn't even touch the locks went straight to the ignition and damaged the front end so much the insurance wrote it off, so have a nice 2nd hand Keeway RKS (2019) which I hope to keep running till I upgrade to my dream bike MT 07.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Welcome!

Sorry to hear of your poor experience! 
yes obviously not there first time!! the joy riding scrotes will have a go at the lock first to see if they can start it before the noisy grinding.

hopefully u'll have more luck.

have you thought of putting a immobiliser on?? That deters low end scum... even stickers off fleabay will make them think..