Charging my bikes battery

ZontesRider

I'm relatively new to riding and I want to use a trickle charger for my motorbikes battery as I won't be riding for a while but I can't seem to work out how/where I will attach the leads. Looks like I may need to take the battery out completely to access the terminals? I'm not sure how to do that though. The manual isn't any use either. My bike is a Zontes GK125 2022. I've attached 2 pictures. Any help is appreciated

16890042479631325774471012022733.jpg

16890043281102185568597288435441.jpg

You can fit an extension lead so that you can connect the charger without having to access the charger. 

Fitting the lead means you will need to get at the battery terminals but it's a one off job. 

I use CTEK chargers and they have a lead with built in LEDs which show the state of the battery charge. Most bike chargers will have something similar available 

I fitted fly leads with banana plug fittings, so easy to plug in the charger and any other accessories I need, you need to have soldering skills or know someone who can do it for you, but they are as cheap as chips rated at 10A and so convenient.

Normally trickle chargers come with a connection cable that will be hanging under the seat or somewhere accessible.

If you want a fixed point you can just use a waterproof cigarettes lighter fixed inside anywhere out of sight.

Then connect the lighter to the battery and use a plug connected to the charger.  

Examples of the items:

socket

plug