devils bridge today

I had my fist ride up to 'the bridge' today, set off from Garstang at 12.30ish went back roads to lancaster then across through caton and then up through tunstall past my old house ( the lunesdale arms). got to Devils and it was packed had to park on the road. only stayed for 15mins or so then went out towards settle and down to burnley and then dropped my mate off at rossendale then headed home!

think i rode about 120miles today, finaly got the hang of setting of on my rs125 without it feeling like its gonna stall.

1st proper ride out for my saw hundreds of bikes, loads in a lay-by near Caton i think, probably more that at Devils!

yeah should have done, next time i will let you know, might be next weekend if the weathers good!

which way do you ride in from kendal? do you go through kirkby or from the north, my mum said all the bikes used to go striaght up from devils because its a fun road!

Either from the south of kendal or from J36 off the m6.

As long as you get there the route doesn't really matter though! Haven't had a sausage bun from there yet.

On saturday me and dave went to devils then onto hawes - a very nice road. I did it as a learner - and was fun then too.

Should be ok for next weekend as long as its dry, not much fun in the wet :lol: