Driver on dangerous driving charge

Em123

I have seen it myself at that very spot. In 2001 a committee was formed due to the unusually high rate of accidents and deaths at that very spot. It used to be vehicles could simply cross into 60mph traffic. Locals and businesses protested as to get to the M5 it would mean a two mile detour back on themselves. The re-design doesn't account for the nob in the Cupra who elects to weave his way into oncoming traffic. Right opposite usually sits a speed-camera as the limit comes down to 50 in preparation for idiots like this bloke. 

The junction needs reworking, the southbound turning off the dual carriageway right needs moving at least 10 metres further on so it aligns with Western rd. Then make the slip onto the dual carriageway north much further up creating a clear gap between the two. 

No help for Em and family but that's what needs to be done there. IMO.

• Like 1

I agree with nick.
there were similar issues a few towns away with people doing similar,  which dont get me wrong it can be useful for the regular residents/rat run but if it causes so many a problems just because people are stupid or cant be trusted by it just take it away.
 fill in that middle junction and get people to go the longer way just get people to go with the flow down the the next round about or proper junction.

• Like 2